Getting to know our Website - To view more you will need to be registered and logged in.
Parts of our website are available to any visitors, some only to registered members, Leaders and the Committee, what you are able to access will depend upon the level of access you have so please bear this in mind during your visit.
Here are just a few of the things you will find:
- Details of how to join and the fees. You can apply on-line.
- All our courses are detailed along with the days and times that they meet.
- There are illustrated Blogs (articles) written by members describing visits made, what the courses are achieving, etc.
- Current and previous Newsletters covering a variety of topics
- Access to the minutes of our U3A Committee Meetings.
- Lots of links and documents such as those below
- Links to the National Headquarters and some other nearby U3A groups
Register on the Website
Have you registered? You can view much of the website without needing to register but there is more you can access if you do, however, only members of our U3A will be able to register. Once registered you will be able to:
- Make Blog posts of your own should you wish
- Comment on other members Blog posts
- Have access to more of the 'Help & Resources' features
- Gain access to a wider range of features and facilities
Registering is perfectly safe and you won't be sent lots of spam email! Download our Registration Guide.
To register, Click Here.
Our Membership Classes
- Full Member - Simple, basic membership
- Associate Member - A member who is already a member of another U3A district. These members obtain a small discount in the fee
- Honorary Member - In general, Group Leaders not taking part in any other class
Listed below are links to douments that will help you to get more out of the U3A and to keep you safe while taking part. To download any of these documents simply right-click on the link, choose "Save link as" and chose a location on your computer, usually "Downloads".
Enjoyment and Safety
|Stay Safe on the Internet - 2nd Edition||Ideas and suggestions for keeping your computer safe. This document has been fully revised and updated, August 2018|
|Members Code Of Conduct||The responsibilities of members of the U3A.|