Notes from group activities
Book Choice 3 - Reading list 2018
The choices for the first half of 2018 are:
- January 8 — Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson
- February 5 — Sweet Caress by William Boyd
- March 5 — Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaimen and Terry Pratchett.
- April 9 — The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd.
- May 14 — Hag Seed by Margaret Attwood.
And the September read is: I Know Why the Cage Bird Sings by Mya Angelou.
A wide-ranging selection ... thanks to all for the suggestions.